"Our anti poaching units provide a blanket of protection for all wildlife"

Peter Blinston
Managing Director, Painted Dog Conservation




While in Africa I became more aware of the vital work Painted Dog Conservation is doing.
-
From
www.painteddog.org -
Painted Dogs, also known as African Wild Dogs, are unique to Africa and they are among this continent's most endangered species. It is estimated that less than 7,000 remain in the wild. The Painted Dog population in Zimbabwe is one of the last strongholds of the species and we are committed to their conservation. Our conservation methods and our work with the local communities are beginning to have a positive effect on the outlook of the Painted Dog species.
-
To put it mildly, Painted Dogs are much more threatened than Grey Wolves here in North America where we have a population of 70,000-80,000 spread out from the Western US, throughout Canada and Alaska. Painted Dog Conservation works on several levels, from Study/Research, to education and vital Anti-Poaching efforts.

I am very pleased to be able to offer this Painted Dog print in conjunction with Painted Dog Conservation.
The Print is $99 and 80% of the cost of the print goes directly to PDC, the remaining 20% goes to cover cost of printing and shipping.

Please consider donating to this very worthwhile cause, remember we ALL are responsible for our wildlife.

 

 

Order your Painted Dog Conservation print here!

Two to TangoTwo to TangoPurchase this print and get 80% of the proceeds donated in your name to Painted Dog Conservation - These were two adult African Painted Dogs in Moremi Botswana